Which Media Player have to purchase to passthrough DTS X & Dolby Atmos audios from the usb contents

manofx

Hi guys, Bought recently sony 65 inch 90L TV which is not doing passthrough these DTS X and Dolby Atmos throught Pendrive contents .. I tried on kodi to passthrough but they only doing in (Dolby or DTS) not (DTS X or Dolby Atmos) .. latter came to know TVS can't do these so we need a media Player which can do

so I am looking for cheap and best options

Please suggest

Yes

Not at all.

Never tried

There is ome issue called "Nvidia shield tv red push" going on with nvidia shield .. I dont know if they fix till today or not

lot of searches available in google with that issue :(

Anyways if both can passthrought DTS X and Dolby Atmos which one can be preffered ??

There is ome issue called "Nvidia shield tv red push" going on with nvidia shield .. I dont know if they fix till today or not

Anyways if both can passthrought DTS X and Dolby Atmos which one can be preffered ??
For hdd zidoo
Ott Apple tv
If you want both on one player nvidia shield
But now heard some issues in shield. Check once before purchase.
Zidoo and apple have service and warrenty in India.

This is the first time I am hearing this issue,
used 2-3 shields in past before ditching my HT completely.

Hi,
If you need to stream OTT and & Play USB then Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Shield doesnt play USB files natively so you will need Kodi or Plex

If playing videos from USB or HDD then Zidoo is any day better.

Thanks

OTT - Nvidia shield tv pro, no issues with dts X, atmos dv & hdr. Need to use kodi to play files from hdd

Zidoo is better in playing files from hdd.

But if you are into 60% ott & 40% hdd then go for shield tv pro.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back