Hi Every One

Sid 29

Hi everyone here i have benefited a lot from this forum and contributed very little. This is only because of lack of knowledge and time one could say...

But if there is something that does bother me is that its not Cheap to become an audiophile and there is a lot of investment required. Also, without sounding too gender biased I feel this is a forum which very often discuss Men's toys as we men generally get too carried away by specification. Where as very often women don't care about specification but the delivery and looks that is something we should learn.

Forgive the blunt comment but it is only because I have observed... irrespective of what the budget people have there is always someone pushing it little further...

Having said all this I must also add the amount of information available on this forum is insane and there dosnt go a day when i dont open this forum.

Thanks Everyone
and Warm Regards

welcome to hfv.

yes it is an expensive hobby and its something that we cant help. we would like equipment to be cheaper so that it reaches more people but i guess thats the way it as

as for you saying that its gender biased - just because there are mostly male members doesnt mean that we are gender biased. its just that a lot of women dont join. we definitely discuss a lot on delivery (i believe more than specifications), though not too much on aesthetics but thats because the person starting the thread doesnt pose that question. if it is asked am sure it'll be answered.

enjoy your stay here

Hello World

Hello Everyone,

My regards to all members out there.....

Lately I am back with my old passion Audio-Visuals. I was always carried out towards latest Audio-Video gadgets available in market since I was in my teens. Though never got much time to involve myself in all these technos. Now I guess its time for me to live my passion.

Can I have understanding on brands which I can have for my upcoming home theatre (now that's my dream which has tight budget constraints as well :))
I heard following comments from one of the expert who is currently working in Audio hardware manufacturing unit:

1. Denon : Its better 50% for music and 50% for movies
2. Yamaha: Its better 75% for music and 25% for movies
3. Marantz: Its better 60% for music and 40% for movies
4. Onkyo: Its 100% for movies
5. Bose: Its same as Denon though it cost has huge difference

I have 42" LG LED. Do I need to upgrade to any HD projectors or good AVR with better combination of speakers with help my situation. On an average I view television for 2-3 hrs a day and movies on weekend can be considered as add-ups.
Suggestions are welcomed....

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back