hi from trivandrum

vapmax

hi friends
i am vipin from Trivandrum. am working in a public sector bank in pathanamthitta. i like listening music thats how i reached hifivisioni became a member some time back , but never posted since i was accessing net through mobile phone. i read many threads and gained some info (too less to talk about) about amps and speaker. now am searching for a budget stereo set up. i am open to used ones, if it is available in around trivandrum kollam or pathanamthitta so that i can audition it before purchase. my native is thrissur so can even come down to ekm or thrissur. plz guide me folks thanks in advance.

NB: any one of the Trivandrum members heard stereo setups done by Mr santhosh Eanjackal. one of my friend suggested to get amp and speakers done by him. sorry for the long post

regards
vipin

welcome, i'm from trivandrum too...avoid home-built stuff, there are lots of guys around kerala who build el cheapo stuff which is not worth listening to...perhaps you can start with a NAD amp...what source to you prefer?

Hi,
Welcome...myself from Trivandrum....As one of the forum members rightly pointed out-avoid local assembled ones(ear fatigue during long hours of listening)

Cheers..

Back