• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hi guys

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

acemachine26

Hi guys, Im a newbie audiophile. Started collecting records only a couple of years ago. I mainly listen to genres like Jazz Fusion, Progressive Rock, Krautrock, Canterbury Scene, Zeuhl, MPB, Afrobeat, Funk, Soul etc.

Mayank Shah

Hi guys, Im a newbie audiophile. Started collecting records only a couple of years ago. I mainly listen to genres like Jazz Fusion, Progressive Rock, Krautrock, Canterbury Scene, Zeuhl, MPB, Afrobeat, Funk, Soul etc.

Hi, Welcome to HFV. Hope you have a great time.

terrible

I am not an audiophile but I can make out good sound production as I am an ad film maker. Its good to be hear, hope to find many answers.

efernand1

Hi,

Welcome to HFV, I am sure you will learn and enjoy the experiences and advice provided by our fellow members. Dont forget to browse posted forums which would have the answers required for the queries you have or challenges you face.all the besthappy browsing