Hi There.

mikefaulkner

Introductions? Well here goes.

I first got into HiFi back in about 1980 when i bought a Realistic (Tandy) set up, and i quickly found i had a real love for music. Now i was only a young lad at the time so i had to save for nearly a year to afford my first decent system. A Dual CS505 TT, with a Nad 3020A and Morduant Short MS10's on Heybrook Stands. Cartridge was a Grado GS super.

I amassed a decent Vinyl collection and was a happy lad for a good few years.

Then the usual distractions came along, and well the HiFi and albums were put away and i spent the next 30 years pretending to grow up.

Several years ago i managed to find the time and space to rekindle my interest in music. I played with some of the manufacturers i knew back in the day only to find that they had been bought by other people and were just not the same.

Ive settled on a slightly unusual mix. My front end is a Pro-Ject Expression III with an Ortofon Vivo Red cart feeding into a CA640P phono amp. My CDP is an Arcam FMJ17, my pre-amp is an Astin Trew At1000 plus and power amp is Astin Trew 5000.

My speakers are newly acquired Monitor Audio BX5's (currently running in)

I love jazz, rock, classical just about anyone with talent.

So there we go, Hi!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back