Hi! this is my first post.

jaksree

I own vintage Philips hifi international 3 system set No: RD 143098-99, from India.
It was lying unused for the last several years.
I request somebody to guide me how to restore it to original state.
I do not know much of electronics. Electronics is my Hobby very recently I got interested in.
Thanks

I own vintage Philips hifi international 3 system set No: RD 143098-99, from India.
I do not know much of electronics. Electronics is my Hobby very recently I got interested in.
Thanks
Please share more detail about the issues you are facing so FM can give some suggestions

Welcome to the forum.

As suggested, please try to explain the issue as much as you can along with your city so that forum members can assist you.

Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find all the required advice and guidance by browsing the various threads and forums we have which have been contributed by our experienced fellow members over time.

All the best and Happy Browsing!

Thanks
Hi, welcome to the forum. Condition of your system may please be shared.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back