Hi to All & Suggestions on a new HT set up

chandru

Hi All
I am Chandru from Chennai and a complete novice in this world of HIfi AV.
looking forward to learn from you folks and in course start helping newbies.

I do not know if this is the right thread to ask for guidance.

I am planning to set up a HT at my room. it is 12 X 18. I am interested in pristine Audio quality and right now I am least interested in Video quality.
My current budget is 35k. I have learnt that the budget is on the lower side. I am ok to slowly grow my set up. yo begin with i am looking fwd to a decent Amp with just the front speakers, if i can accommodate a center channel then great.

Please help I would like to get recommendations for the Amp as well as good front speakers. no Floor standing speakers...

Thanks
C

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. If you are interested in pristine sound quality then go for a stereo system. Please look at some of the old threads in this regards. Also, be in the look out for products from people who are looking to upgrade their systems. You can get some very good quality products on this forum.

Manoj

thanks manoj,
thanks for the input, but you see i was interested in a full fledged 5.1 or 7.1, just that i do not have the moolah right now.I want to build the system slowly.

I will keep my eyes open

Thanks
C

welcome to the forum chandru.. and as you guessed.. for audio as of now start off with a stereo setup and gradually upgrade.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back