Hi to all the audio enthusiasts here!

Vandal

Hi guys,
Michael here, and this is my first post on this forum, although I've read through quite a few interesting posts and threads. I'm no newbie to forums, and am a long standing member of a couple of Indian forums, including Techenclave, as well as a member on Head-Fi.

My journey into proper sound started with headphones, but I gradually found myself drifting towards the realistic sound only a speaker can give.

I'm about to take the plunge and invest in an entry-level to mid-range speaker system. Necessity being the mother of invention saw me register and post here, for I need advice.

I also do a lot of gaming, I have a very decently configured computer, and besides headphones I also like photography and automobiles. I also love listening to music and have a decent collection.

I hope to learn a lot here, that's one thing I love even more - improving knowledge! You'll be seeing a bit more of me here - that's a promise.

Thanks guys. It's nice to be welcomed wherever one goes and I'm feeling a little more at home. Maybe my knowledge on headphone audio and computers will benefit someone :)

Michael
Welcome to the Forum!
Which headphones do you use?
Titus

I use a Grado RS1i and Denon D7000. I also own a Grado SR225 and an Audio Technica A900. I own a Little Dot Micro Tube headphone amp, that I bought for Sennheiser HD650s that I owned previously.

I also do a lot of gaming, I have a very decently configured computer,

If you do a Lot of Gaming, you and me would get along good.....:) . Welcome to HiFI world.....

Last edited:
If you do a Lot of Gaming, you and me would get along good.....:) . Welcome to HiFI world.....

You and me will get along well .. while going for each others throats in an online game of blood and gore !! :lol:

Just found the irony too funny! :)

Cheers

PS: Welcome to the forum!

You and me will get along well .. while going for each others throats in an online game of blood and gore !! :lol:
Just found the irony too funny! :)
Cheers
PS: Welcome to the forum!

lol......yea why not.......shead some more details......what gaming you do online, which servers...etc....

Those are some nice cans you have got there!
Phew, someday!
You say computer audio, DAC?

Actually I use an iPod Touch along with my headphone amp a lot of the time, otherwise, I use an ASUS Essence ST soundcard. I also have a very basic CDP, but all my CDs are in my hometown. No DAC ATM, though I am considering upgrading to a good CDP as a source, that is one of the things I am going to need help with.

^Sam9s - very little online gaming, unless its Warcraft 3. I enjoy a lot of RPG and FPS games - but I'm more of a single player type, unless it's RTS games ;)

^Sam9s - very little online gaming, unless its Warcraft 3. I enjoy a lot of RPG and FPS games - but I'm more of a single player type, unless it's RTS games ;)

Cool, thats good to know, my online fav is usually racing, these days I am hooked to NFS :: Shift (AWSOME multiplayer), waiting for Split/Second. Just finished BF:BC II, and waiting for Serious Sam HD :: SE :D

Checkout my thread....

Games your are currently addicted to.....

Last edited:
Back