• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hi to all you AV guys

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

fran_elite

Hi ,

My name is Francis & I'm from Mumbai.I am new to this forum.I came to know about HiFi Vision through Google sometime back but finally I decided to join it & I'm very happy:yahoo:
I am more of a Stereo man with Polk Audio's RTi A3 speakers, Pioneer A5 Stereo Amp(Sound is really good) & Pioneer DV 490 A DVD Player.Planning to upgrade soon.Will surely take UR advice.

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

afj

hey francis welcome. music is all about stereo. enjoy the journey

ash147

Hi Francis

Welcome to Hifivision.You surely have a good audio setup.

Hi ,

My name is Francis & I'm from Mumbai.I am new to this forum.I came to know about HiFi Vision through Google sometime back but finally I decided to join it & I'm very happy:yahoo:
I am more of a Stereo man with Polk Audio's RTi A3 speakers, Pioneer A5 Stereo Amp(Sound is really good) & Pioneer DV 490 A DVD Player.Planning to upgrade soon.Will surely take UR advice.

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

ash147

Hi Francis

Welcome to Hifivision.You surely have a good audio setup.

Hi ,

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

SAMUEL

Hey Francis,
Welcome.:) Nice setup & I'm sure it'll be sounding beautiful.The Pioneer A-5 is a classic now.:licklips:
pioneer_A5.jpg

All the best & Enjoy,
Samuel