Hi to all you AV guys

fran_elite

Hi ,

My name is Francis & I'm from Mumbai.I am new to this forum.I came to know about HiFi Vision through Google sometime back but finally I decided to join it & I'm very happy:yahoo:
I am more of a Stereo man with Polk Audio's RTi A3 speakers, Pioneer A5 Stereo Amp(Sound is really good) & Pioneer DV 490 A DVD Player.Planning to upgrade soon.Will surely take UR advice.

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

Hi Francis

Welcome to Hifivision.You surely have a good audio setup.

Hi ,

My name is Francis & I'm from Mumbai.I am new to this forum.I came to know about HiFi Vision through Google sometime back but finally I decided to join it & I'm very happy:yahoo:
I am more of a Stereo man with Polk Audio's RTi A3 speakers, Pioneer A5 Stereo Amp(Sound is really good) & Pioneer DV 490 A DVD Player.Planning to upgrade soon.Will surely take UR advice.

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

Hi Francis

Welcome to Hifivision.You surely have a good audio setup.

Hi ,

Thanks & Cheers

Francis

Hey Francis,
Welcome.:) Nice setup & I'm sure it'll be sounding beautiful.The Pioneer A-5 is a classic now.:licklips:
pioneer_A5.jpg

All the best & Enjoy,
Samuel

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back