hifi dealers in singapore

vilfy

hi,

i am going to singapore shortly. would like help on the following:

1. will i get lower prices in singapore?
2. those who have shopped from singapore, could you pl let me know where can i find hifi shops there?

i am considering to buy bookshelves (15-20k) + amp (10-15k).

brands auditioned:
speakers: kef, psb, wharfdale, polk and ma (going to audition shortly)
amps: nad, marantz, yamaha, denon, ca (going to audition shortly)

after hearing audioengine a5 active bookshelf speakers, i was pretty impressed and am strongly considering them also (most of my music listening is thru ipod).

if anyone can let me know of dealers of these brands in s'pore (esp audio engine)

thanks.

The best place for audio/video shopping in Singapore is Sim Lim Square.

Sim Lim Square

You will find 100s of shops in a single building. Give yourself at least a full day when you go there.

Slightly high end shops are in The Adelphi, 1 Coleman Street, Singapore 179803. This will also need a full day.

Cheers

Prakash had recently posted a list of S'pore dealers, please check that also.

If you are looking at brands kef, psb, wharfdale, polk ma , nad, marantz, yamaha, denon, ca then better audition here in India get prices and then comapre that with S'pore dealers. Also check for customs duty and all problems associated with it.

For some entry level products , even Grey market in India is worth considering compared to buying the same from abroad.

Prakash had recently posted a list of S'pore dealers, please check that also.

For some entry level products , even Grey market in India is worth considering compared to buying the same from abroad.

Hi Suhas, can you pls adv as where to find the Grey market or some particular shop which sells theses imported items in or around Delhi.
many thanks
RB9

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back