Hifi music 2.0

Listner

Hi everyone,
In my search for a hifi system I have some brands in mind. For tt Project Debut Carbon Essential, for int amp Denon PMA-800NE and floor standing speakers, the Fyne Audio F302 or Dali Spektor 6.
I am looking forward to your suggestions, views and opinions.
Thanks.

I see a price difference of around 25000 rupees.

You can cut down on the amp side and maybe get a marantz 6006 or something similar.

Although the Marantz cd 6006 sounds good but better to avoid it as it is very fussy with reading CD's in my experience.

Thanks for your reply reiginofchaos. But they are way over budget.
I firmly believe that speakers should comprise of 50-60% of your budget. But thats an opinion.
Speakers should last the longest till the upgraditis sets in. Other components can be replaced/upgraded gradually.

Although the Marantz cd 6006 sounds good but better to avoid it as it is very fussy with reading CD's in my experience.
He was referring to the PM6006 as the OP is planning to use vinyl playback as source.
Thanks for your reply reiginofchaos. But they are way over budget.
While selecting a bookshelf or floorstander which are of equivalent value, as a thumb rule, the bookshelf will give you better refinement and detail retrieval whereas the latter would give you a larger scale of sound and stronger+deeper bass. Choose whichever one is a priority.

One way of getting over bass concerns is to add a subwoofer later. The qualitative increase in SQ by addition of a subwoofer is HUGE!

Hi one and all,
I am planning on getting floor standing speakers & it's come down to either the Fyne Audio F302 or Dali Spektor 6 for music only.
Any suggestions from HVF members who are or have used either one of them will be great.
If reasons are given as to why any one of them and why not the other (pros & cons) that will help.
About why these two brands models, Mr Budget told me to do that. Getting good deals on both which keeps Mr Budget happy.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back