HiFi Robot

Santy

Hi Audioholics

Time for a break.

I suddenly remembered something and I thought I would share it with you all here.
Way back in 2005, much before I joined this forum, I was an active participant in this site Worth1000
Its one of the best sites for Photoshop competitions and many of the World's best hands are a part of it.
It is extremely difficult to win a prize here due to severe competition from the masters of photoshop.
For one event, titled "Rejected Transformers" I had made this image designed entirely in Photoshop.
It won the Gold Medal / 1st Prize which is considered to be a great honour.

Click the bar to view in full size.
worth1000.jpg

If I re-do it now I am sure I can make it much better! The contest entry on the site. Now I realize I must have used better speakers. :lol:

Fantastic. I wonder if you could design a good logo and name for us?

Cheers

Thanks venkat.. It will be a honour for me to design the logo for our beloved forum... I did wonder why it has to be in plan text as it is now. Will work on a few options and allow mods/ supermod to select or we can go for polling and choose. I am excited actually, just need some time...! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Superb work Santy! Didn't know we had this hidden gem among us.
I can see some klipsh and Anthony Gallo what other speakers are there?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back