• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hifivision Pony Express

greenhorn

too bulky to carry home now. This is just a vacation. Will ask the shippers at the end of the year. if they say no, will probably sell it off

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Thad E Ginathom

Is anyone from Chennai visiting London/UK?

I have a commercial DVD I want to give to my mridangam guruji. For some reason the post won't accept, and it is not worth courier; he'll be here in December.

It needs to be dropped in to Bharatya Vidia Bhavan in W.Kensington, or a post box.

Just thought I'd ask. It'll probably wait until December.

dheerajin

In October I am going to warsaw..so its your need and my convenience to carry the thing around..

Cheers

Dheeraj

gobble

My pleasure introducing pony express international :D

I'm travelling from UK to India during september second week. I can bring any small parts - belts, cartridges etc.

I'm already bringing a TT and a bunch of records, so please don't ask me to bring anything heavy.

Collection from Trivandrum.
Hello
I need a USB to 5.5mm barrel Jack cable that can take 3 amps of current. One foot long. Will it be too heavy and bulky for you to bring it along? I am going to sp road tommorow but don't expect to find one that is certified for 3 amps.

Thanks
G0bble

gobble

Hello
I need a USB to 5.5mm barrel Jack cable that can take 3 amps of current. One foot long. Will it be too heavy and bulky for you to bring it along? I am going to sp road tommorow but don't expect to find one that is certified for 3 amps.

Thanks
G0bble
I found it in sp road nm...

SPONSORED ADS

captrajesh

Staff member
Going to Hong Kong and Macau for a few days on Holiday. Can carry limited number of small items, less than a Kg in weight like phono cartridges, interconnects, electronic components and the likes.

Last edited:

saheb11123

Travelling from Delhi to Kolkata on October 12th. If anyone needs help carrying something please contact me. I will also be returning back to Delhi around 23rd.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

drkrack

Anyone Traveling from Delhi to Hyderabad a NAD D3020 (6lbs approx) amp needs to be carried to Hyderabad..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

anubisX

iPhone 6S 32GB is $300 at WalMart and StraightTalk :). If anyone can hand-carry the phone with him / her, I would be really grateful. I can buy the phone online (if they allow international debit card) and have it shipped to his / her address and also can arrange a pick-up from his / her Indian address. So no hassle there other than carrying the phone. So, anyone wanna help ?

rikhav

Walmart generally has contract phones
Please confirm it's unlocked

Not sure about Walmart. But Apple store will not allow to use a card with billing address outside US or its territories. Even Crutchfield.

anubisX

It seems the unlocked version is out of stock ($250) at WalMart. If the phone is StraightTalk or Simple Mobile, I can easily get it unlocked. I've used AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint phones before.

SPONSORED ADS