High Quality Assembler for Rendering Workstation in Bangalore

crewcut

Hi,

Can you please send some connections to a high-quality assembler in Bangalore. This is for making a workstation for 3D rendering.

Someone technical who knows their stuff, like how many GPUs can be supported on one motherboard/CPU combo kind of stuff.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

You can hit up Dinesh from Aashirwaad Computers on Sp Road. They are not professional assemblers but can get you all you need and put it together in some shape or form.

Depending on what your renderer is, you may or may not require a gpu.

You can also look at the Lenovo P620 series that sells with the new AMD Threadripper Pro cpu's.

I would start with recommendations from the 3D software developer for the hardware. Before going to a computer builder, we need some ground work on our needs and hardware compatibility. Usually guys in the SP Road sell you the latest and greatest stuff (means expensive) whether you need it or not.
Assembling is easy part where as selection of right components needs study.
You may please share which 3D software you want to use and there could be few users here in the forum too. They can share their experiences as well.

It wil be dedicated for 3D rendering and nothing else.
What does your renderer use? The cpu or gpu. Its likely the former. If yes, then just put together a high core count AMD Ryzen based system paired with 32gigs of ram, a good motherboard, quality power supply, a cheap gpu, solid state storage for your OS and a good cabinet. All in all, you're looking at 100k minimum.

Which renderer are you planning to use?
If your renderer supports GPU rendering, it's good to invest on a mid-range/high-range GPU depending on your budget.

Instead of assembling, you can go for a refurbished workstation for the same price. Please DM if you are OK with it

I've got a Ryzen 5 5600x and B550 motherboard that I wish to sell, if that would meet your requirements please DM me. Thanks

Hi,

Can you please send some connections to a high-quality assembler in Bangalore. This is for making a workstation for 3D rendering.

Someone technical who knows their stuff, like how many GPUs can be supported on one motherboard/CPU combo kind of stuff.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
You may need to decide whether your renderer uses cpu or gpu like Redshift and Octane renderers and take a decision whether to spend more on cpu or GPU with more cuda cores.
If the renderer is hybrid then spilt the cost between both. But better to seek the services of a good technical hardware person who is well versed with rendering and 3d hardware requirements.
The ideal way is to first email and ask for advice from the rendering software company pertaining to their hardware requirements. Pls tell them about your application and your budget & they should get back.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back