Hii

Shankroy

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is safe and riding their bikes. So I am from India and I am a professional rider. I own a Royal Enfield and Kawasaki Z900 and I am just waiting for the lockdown to end so that I can go for a long ride. Any Riders out here? If yes then lets go for a ride;)

What’s the longest drive you’ve undertaken ? This sure must be a beautiful and exhilarating experience

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is safe and riding their bikes. So I am from India and I am a professional rider. I own a Royal Enfield and Kawasaki Z900 and I am just waiting for the lockdown to end so that I can go for a long ride. Any Riders out here? If yes then lets go for a ride;)
Welcome - a fellow rider here from Goa. Been riding all over the country for years - including guiding a few in the Himachal/Ladakh region.

I am a proud owner of an Enfield Machismo 500 AVL and a VStrom 650XT. Planning to add another to the stable a pocket rocket - Svartpilen.

Hello @Shankroy
I own a thunderbird 2007. I'm not a professional rider but I've covered Goa & nearby places during my graduation days.
Done one trip to Leh/Srinagar.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back