Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all HFVians

vicks_virgo

Hello guys. I am new to this amazing world of audiophiles, videophiles and techno savvy people. I am here to enjoy my stint with HFV. I will definitely pick some new things from all the geniuses. Before becoming a member, I have been religiously following HFV for a long time and can say this without a doubt that this is perhaps the best platform in India to understand the tits-bits of Audio and Video technology. You guys rock. Kudos to you.

Thanks vinod_david. I will definitely enjoy my stay at HFV. BTW, your complete HT setup looks amazing. Can you provide with some more details regarding the same. Cheers.

Your complete HT setup looks amazing. Can you provide with some more details regarding the same. Cheers.

Hi V_V:

Thanks, but it's not a HT setup, just pure stereo setup, for music alone. I'm just not into HT, y'see.

Ok, the details - a dedicated music CDp and an integrated amplifier from Cambridge Audio, floor-standing speakers from Monitor Audio, a network-music player (Squeezebox) from Logitech, and some QED cables. The TV is Panasonic Plasma and the DVDp is an Oppo 981.

:)

Welcome,welcome,welcome...

neon_sign.gif

Last edited:
Sam9s welcomes you to the world of Audio Video and Gaming as well :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back