hindi films not available on lp

I am making habit to listen to pink floyd,dire streit etc at this age.
I am big fan of all sort of indian music.But then I was losing the oportunity to here other music and the life is so short.
Hence start enjoying indian film music and graduate your self to indian classical slowly.you will love it.

dr khanwelkar...Thanks for your offer..but as its copyrighted material, will be better for me to get it from Saregama.

And its never too late to start listening to something new. In fact, I'm now starting to listen to Western Classical off late. Regarding Pink Floyd, do please try to get the UK releases which is supposed to sound best. Recently I've acquired the 1st pressing UK Vinyl releases of The Wall & Wish You Were Here. After listening to these 2, I never wet back to the audio CDs...

Apart from Saregama, gaana.com (320 kbps) has 6 min 28 sec. iTunes (256 kbps) has 6 min 27 sec. Both seem to be the full song. Both have legal download facility.

Edit:
Just found a CD here
http://srv01.webmallindia.com/buy-acd-online-hindi-music-intaqam-anita-p-60051.html
My version of the CD has the full song. Don't know about this one
Naturelover...Thanks a ton for the link. I have tried purchasing this CD from that site but the payment gateway in not working.

I believe they are selling this version of the CD. Which version are you having?

1519537628987-png.25961

Attachments

• 1519537628987.png
    1519537628987.png
    596.2 KB · Views: 136
Ok..But so far 2 used vinyl LP dealers are quting crazy prices like 3 to 4 K for the LP. I think I need to wait till I get one with more reasonable rate.
Some times I am .
"It is not illegal to sell any used LPs for any crazy price but it is illegal to share one track with a fellow friend without any financial obligations."
So be it.This is life.
Seconding what Prem said.

Most commercially released music are copyrighted materials. The forum, as a policy, respects those rights, and forbids members from discussing sharing music or illegal downloads. Kindly refrain from discussing it.
"Noted with due respect to all FM"Sorry.

Hi Prem,

You have a treasure in this LP. Tum Ho Mere Dil Ki Dhadkan is prolonged version ( 3.47 minute) in this LP. Normal EP version is 3.15 m long. Pancham collectors look forward to have this LP. Lata M's version of Rimjhum Gire Sawan is just superb in the backdrop of drenched Mumbai. EP sounds far better than the Made in UK ACD.

There is another very nice song 'Man Mera Chahe rendered by Asha B available in the EP

Sourav
Hi Sourav,
I'm also looking for this Kishore da LP. Can you please share the name and front pic of this LP?
Thanks
Hector

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back