Hindi,Telugu Vinyl records in Chennai??

ravikomari

Hi everyone, I recently got into this hobby and upgraditis has been a bug. I started with Emotiva (XDA-1)DAC and UPA 2 amplifier. The huge diffrerence in sound from my earlier set up of HK 3490 and Klipsch speakers got me hooked and been visiting forums and stereophile for what is out there. Gradually that got me into turntables and vinyl. Bought an audio technica turn able and then realized that there is indeed a huge difference in soundstage of vinyl. So what do I do next? :) Sending my Audio technica back and purchased a Music hall mmf 2.2. I have bought a lot of western classical and Jazz vinyl ( used) at Half price book stores in USA. I scored many many decent records for $1-$3.
Now the next thing is to get telugu and hindi vinyl. My parents live in Nellore, AP, India and are coming to me to Houston,TX in May 2012. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me information on where I can find plenty of hindi,telugu and indian classical records in chennai. My dad can go pick them up in Chennai if I provide the correct addresss and phone # to him. He cant do all this forum stuff. So anyone with this information please help.
Thank you

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back