Tamil vinyl by Inreco released

vmscbe1974

Inreco ( Hindustan Musical Products ) have released the new vinyl Lp records in Tamil along with Malayalam and Hindi .
Title in tamil is a combo of Priya and Sigappu rojakkal films .

Also another Carnatic classical by Bombay Jaishree also released .
Contact person from inreco is Mr Prakash . I could share his contact number if anyone is interested .
The Tamil LP is good .

Regards
Srinivasan

Attachments

• 6E57BAF0-F029-4E95-901E-3461A32E682E.jpeg
    6E57BAF0-F029-4E95-901E-3461A32E682E.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 5002D049-2745-41AB-8FB0-F797FB3ADEA9.jpeg
    5002D049-2745-41AB-8FB0-F797FB3ADEA9.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 60
Inreco ( Hindustan Musical Products ) have released the new vinyl Lp records in Tamil along with Malayalam and Hindi .

Contact person from inreco is Mr Prakash . I could share his contact number if anyone is interested .
The Tamil LP is good .

Regards
Srinivasan
Hi Srinivasan

I second that, I purchased the Priya/Sigappu Rojakkal Vinyl and the quality is very good. It’s great to see Tamil Vinyl re-releases

This Vinyl was processed and pressed in US by Sony

Thanks
Vinoth

Glad to know the quality of the pressing is good.I had already place my orders!:). Did they remaster the recordings or was based on the original recordings? Anyone know?

The Tamil LP is good .

Regards
Srinivasan
Greetings to You..
which is the malayalam LP?
would you please give me the contact number?
Thanks...

The Tamil LP is good .

Regards
Srinivasan
They probably have other LPs too but I couldn't find a list on their website. Calling them is the only way?

Greetings to You..
which is the malayalam LP?
would you please give me the contact number?
Thanks...
https://forms.gle/hgU3x4J36P1wCrSB8 sir you could fill in the details and send them . They have tamil and classical album of Bombay Jaishree . You could message Mr Prakash of INRECO +91 98848 63300 . You could take my reference sir if need be . Regards
Srinivasan coimbatore .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back