Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

Hi guys, I got the 65 U6G set up couple of days back. Have a basic doubt, shouldnt the TV display Dolby Atmos logo when playing supported content. I can only see 5.1. I haven't yet connected any external audio setup yet. I'm referring to out of the box TV speakers. For instance, on my phone I can see the Dolby Atmos logo while playing Thor Love and Thunder, while on the TV I can only see 5.1. Am I missing something?

Just read that Dolby Atmos does not work on Android TV native apps. Is it true? Whats the alternative? Fire Stick?

Grabbed Hisense u6g 65 Inch for just 40k from my Friend who was moving to the US for good. It was just 3 months used. Already had an ageing 54 inch TCL which was ose to 4 years old. Couldn't resist the deal. I already recommended this to couple of my friends and I felt there's no TV in it's price range which can compete with it particularly the 65 Inch.

Grabbed Hisense u6g 65 Inch for just 40k from my Friend who was moving to the US for good. It was just 3 months used. Already had an ageing 54 inch TCL which was ose to 4 years old. Couldn't resist the deal. I already recommended this to couple of my friends and I felt there's no TV in it's price range which can compete with it particularly the 65 Inch.
How's the PQ? Do you recommend it?

Write a review on it when you can

For the price I paid there's nothing like it. If one can find it for less than 65k just go for it. I found the PQ to be on par with the Big 3 Brands (Not their Flagship series models). I'm only worried wit the ASS. I have MI Q1 75 Inch which too is one of the Finest FALD TV's out there and the Hisense seems comparatively good. A couple of days ago U6G was available for as low as 56k for the 65 Incher which is quite reasonable. I highly recommend it.

My 2 yrs old niece kind of cracked the panel by hitting it, how costly are the repairs for 65u6g .bought about 2 mths back.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back