Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

I doubt the price will go up on 1st day of the sale but it might get sold out. Usually they further discount the product in the first 1-2 days of BBD. But it’s already appears as sold out for one bangalore pincode I entered.

I doubt the price will go up on 1st day of the sale but it might get sold out. Usually they further discount the product in the first 1-2 days of BBD. But it’s already appears as sold out for one bangalore pincode I entered.
for Chennai its showing available, am very confused should i wait for BBD or order now.... what if price goes up...what if stock goes out... ha ha.... to many confusion.

Just booked mine too for 55K, hope I get good value for the price. Since it doesn't have eARC, how can I connect a dolby atmos enabled soundbar? I read somewhere that ARC will not support it, is it true?

Just booked mine too for 55K, hope I get good value for the price. Since it doesn't have eARC, how can I connect a dolby atmos enabled soundbar? I read somewhere that ARC will not support it, is it true?
It believe it would work but audio would be compressed and lossy.

ARC doesn't support Dolby TrueHD Atmos but the streaming Atmos should work.

With ARC it should support Atmos with lossy Dolby Digital Plus format.
However if you want to get Dolby TrueHD Atmos, one workaround is you can directly connect the sources(FireTv, Nvidia Shield) to you receiver inputs(Soundbar/AV receiver).

Is it that good?
Few people have been advising against it
I love it. Have had them for around an year now. If they all start to crap out after an year or so, I would be screwed. What's the few people concerns with this TV?

I was also looking forward to U7H but they compromised with it. I dont game on TV anymore. And with the average life expectancy on TVs, I can never justify spending too much on them. In this price range (and now sub 40k 😅 ), I think its a solid TV.

I was in two minds after placing the order since yesterday but glad to see some really favourable comments here in favour of the TV. My next option was the X74K from Sony and Samsung Frame 2022. But both of them are at a much higher price bracket with Samsung being almost double then what I have paid for. Again thanks everyone.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back