Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

I could see Amazon is selling Hisense U6G 65" @Flat 12k Off on any Debit or credit card in addition if you have Amazon pay ICICI Card you will get 5% cashback (Prime Members & 3% for Non Prime Members) Tota =84990-12000=72990-5%(3649.5) Cash back=69340.5

Visited croma yesterday and was amazed by its PQ. Although croma is only saying 1 year warranty for U6G and customer care says 3 years.

U6G is really good in term of PQ and beat everything else for VFM. I am enjoying it for 2 weeks now and completed satisfied with my purchase.

The recent buyer ( verified purchase) reviews on 65inch Hisense U6G on Amazon India are not very encouraging - Faulty panels and TV's as well as delayed technical support. Also, avsforums has a dedicated thread on the U6G which also paints a similar picture.

Would be great if owners on this forum who've had it for while now can share their experiences

I'm really enjoying the 55 inch model. PQ is really wonderful. Looking to buy another one from Amazon for the lobby area. Getting good deal under 50 k. Only issue is remote control's key placement. Which is not a deal breaker.

I'm really enjoying the 55 inch model. PQ is really wonderful. Looking to buy another one from Amazon for the lobby area. Getting good deal under 50 k. Only issue is remote control's key placement. Which is not a deal breaker.
how would we get it under 50k? Best offer I got is around 51.5k on croma including card discounts.

Last edited:
Offline or Online purchase?
I bought it from amazon.

My customer support experience: My new home is in a relatively remote area of a tier 2 city, with no fiber or broadband service, except bsnl airfibre.

Even in such area, the installation was done on very next day and got call from customer care for installation confirmation and review. Then after 7 10 days i got another call regarding product review or any defects. So, i think customer support is good till now.

Last edited:
I bought it from amazon.

My customer support experience: My new home is in a relatively remote area of a tier 2 city, with no fiber or broadband service, except bsnl airfibre.

Even in such area, the installation was done on very next day and got call from customer care for installation confirmation and review. Then after 7 10 days i got another call regarding product review or any defects. So, i think customer support is good till now.
Thanks for the reply. Recently some guy tweeted that he is waiting for his panel replacement from March 7. He has posted support ticket and everything. These kinds of experiences really keeping me from buying it. Thinking about buying LG A1 when it goes on heavy discounts.

I bit the bullet and finally got the 65U6G. It was installed a couple of hours ago. Bought it from RD - Costed 78k with 3 years comprehensive warranty. Added 2 years additional at a cost of 10k.

I've scoured through the various threads. Had a couple of questions:

1. Do I need to install an additional stabilizer. If yes, what would one recommend?

2. Looking for an atmos soundbar. I do not want to go the avr+ add-on route. I looked at the Samsung q900A but it is expensive as well as too overpowering for my small apartment living room (10x12). What are the recommended ones with surround from either Polk, Sony, Yamaha etc at a budget of 35k?

3. Are the calibration settings recommended by rtings currently the best?

Thanks

how is the viewing angle guys? got a Hisense a73f, viewing angle is terrible, even slight off-axis makes it look washed out. I expect va panels to be not so great, but this is terrible. May sell this one and ll try to get the u6g.

how is the viewing angle guys? got a Hisense a73f, viewing angle is terrible, even slight off-axis makes it look washed out. I expect va panels to be not so great, but this is terrible. May sell this one and ll try to get the u6g.

The best when viewed between at 90 degrees but also ok upto 60 degrees. Anything above that, image looks washed out

I bit the bullet and finally got the 65U6G. It was installed a couple of hours ago. Bought it from RD - Costed 78k with 3 years comprehensive warranty. Added 2 years additional at a cost of 10k.

I've scoured through the various threads. Had a couple of questions:

1. Do I need to install an additional stabilizer. If yes, what would one recommend?

2. Looking for an atmos soundbar. I do not want to go the avr+ add-on route. I looked at the Samsung q900A but it is expensive as well as too overpowering for my small apartment living room (10x12). What are the recommended ones with surround from either Polk, Sony, Yamaha etc at a budget of 35k?

3. Are the calibration settings recommended by rtings currently the best?

Thanks
Zebronics 9700/9800 maybe

Purchased the 65-inch U6G from Tata Cliq very recently. Waiting for their installation visit for 5 days now (Bangalore)
Have already contacted both Tata Cliq and Hisense customer care, and they keep repeating "please allow us some time, we will get back shortly" 🤦‍♂️.

Purchased the 65-inch U6G from Tata Cliq very recently. Waiting for their installation visit for 5 days now (Bangalore)
Have already contacted both Tata Cliq and Hisense customer care, and they keep repeating "please allow us some time, we will get back shortly" 🤦‍♂️.
Update:
the installation eventually happened 2 days later, after my series of tweets at their official handle caught the attention of some customer relationship manager at Hisense.

Somehow they had logged my installation to be required at Kerala (instead of Bangalore where I actually am). So.. there's that.

On the upside, the picture quality is surprisingly good for the 77k price. I doubt any other 65 incher up until 1.2-1.3 lakh can match up to this. The remote is hot garbage though.

On the upside, the picture quality is surprisingly good for the 77k price. I doubt any other 65 incher up until 1.2-1.3 lakh can match up to this.
I believe the Sony X90J was available for around 1.3L last i checked a couple of months back. ;)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back