Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

Friends is it good to go with U6G for 79k with 3 years of warranty from the direct dealer or Should i go with Tata Cliq @72999 with SCB offer.Thank you.

Hi, like all of you I too have been eying on this TV. So I have finally decided to upgrade from my horrible 2015 LG IPS 3D TV. Although I am still siting on the fence as MiniLED keeps getting cheaper. My max budget for a TV is 60k. My usage is PS5 Gaming mostly movies once in a while. Also I play single player games so Im fine with 60Hz as I favor Graphics Quality over Speed. What should I do guys?
What size are you looking at??
I was about to pull the plug on the 65U6G. However, a second visit to Reliance Digital made me realise that the viewing angles are restricted to 90 degrees. So anyone sitting a little skewed from the TV will view a whitish image. I would probably need a TV with an IPS screen for better viewing angles
Are you going to use it in living room or bedroom?

Friends is it good to go with U6G for 79k with 3 years of warranty from the direct dealer or Should i go with Tata Cliq @72999 with SCB offer.Thank you.
I don't think there's any issue with buying from Tata cliq. They usually offer extended warranty during installation.
@Redflag Any size will do. Cheaper the better.
What's the viewing distance?
I am planning to use it in the living room.
That should mean that the tv is mostly going to be viewed by a few people from the front only. So I don't think viewing angles should be an issue.

55 in should be enough for you. Unless you want to go for 120hz and very for which you can also look at Samsung Frame tv.
I'm looking for great Black levels AKA Contrast ratio. FrameTV doesnt fit in that criteria. Its either U6G or 50inch QN90A.

I'm looking for great Black levels AKA Contrast ratio. FrameTV doesnt fit in that criteria. Its either U6G or 50inch QN90A.
The black levels are pretty good on U6G. I have an XBOX series S myself. QN90A is definitely a better tv but the price is also a segment higher. U6G is VFM.

The black levels are pretty good on U6G. I have an XBOX series S myself. QN90A is definitely a better tv but the price is also a segment higher. U6G is VFM.
Agreed. Only one thing that keeps me from buying it are the aftersales support and durability. looking at atleast 7-10 years of usage.

Agreed. Only one thing that keeps me from buying it are the aftersales support and durability. looking at atleast 7-10 years of usage.
Even samsung is giving only one year of warranty, after which you are on your own. Hisense is an international brand, although it's new in India. You can think of it like this : you could probably buy 2 u6g for price of similarly sized qn90n.

I recently pulled the trigger on the 65U6G from Amazon. Costed me 71k for the 65inch. Very happy with what I see till now. I was considering either the 65inch u6g or the 55 inch frame 2021. The thing I have realised is that size beats the other small differences between the two or for that matter comparable Sony or lg models in the same price range.
How 71k? I still see 87k for quite sometime.

Amazon is running a 12k discount plus sbi card disc of Rs. 1750 plus i exchanged an old 27 inch defected led which was lying around which all inclusive came down to 71k for me.
Hello Abhay i don't see the additional Sbi card offer on amazon portal only 12k discount is available.May i know when the purchase was done.Thank you.

Even samsung is giving only one year of warranty, after which you are on your own. Hisense is an international brand, although it's new in India. You can think of it like this : you could probably buy 2 u6g for price of similarly si
yeah. I will try to get demo one last time. few things left to experience that is motion and blooming. If satisfied I think Im gonna pull the trigger.

Hello Abhay i don't see the additional Sbi card offer on amazon portal only 12k discount is available.May i know when the purchase was done.Thank you.
It's not restricted to just SBI. The offer is still on Amazon, in case you are interested.

Called the Hisense customer care number. There's a difference in the warranty when purchased online and offline.

Online - 1 year
Offline (Croma, RD) - 3 years comprehensive

The discount amount if purchased online would be equivalent to the additional warranty making it effectively the same price as buying it offline.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back