Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

everything is not about us.
Please help him with your contacts.
Thanks Friends! I just wanted to check the responsiveness of their customer service. I was able to finally connect with them on same number and also had word with their Pune service center. So far it looks fine to me.
I got my TV delivered today morning and it will get installed in afternoon.

I've got my installation done and I'm really impressed with the PQ. I didn't get any chance to do any calibration but in standard mode its very impressive. Specially the black levels in dark room is mind blowing. HDR as well SDR content both were great.
On OTT hotstar and youtube are appearing excellent but Amazon Prime looked OK even the HDR content.

Got the 55U6G TV in December 2021. My previous TV was a Samsung 40D5500 LED TV from 2011. The difference in picture quality is huge between the 2. Very satisfied with the Hisense picture quality. Blacks are really impressive to the level that if any scene cuts to a pitch black with no sound for a second or two, I get worried if the TV just crashed/conked off :p. Android TV interface is also quite good and perfectly usable, haven't noticed any significant lag with any app so far in the last 3 months. Audio quality is nothing impressive though and probably even below the quality on my 2011 Samsung.

In case anyone is interested, there is a 12k coupon discount on Amazon for the 65 inch U6G, and 4k coupon discount for the 55 inch. There appears to be additional bank discounts as well.

The deal looks pretty sweet in my opinion.

I bought the 65" u6g and initialy impression very positive.I am pretty impressed with the picture quality, while watching "A thursday" with dolby vision.

Tv is bright enough to be used in living room. Will play arounf with few setting to do proper calibration for my taste.

Hi, like all of you I too have been eying on this TV. So I have finally decided to upgrade from my horrible 2015 LG IPS 3D TV. Although I am still siting on the fence as MiniLED keeps getting cheaper. My max budget for a TV is 60k. My usage is PS5 Gaming mostly movies once in a while. Also I play single player games so Im fine with 60Hz as I favor Graphics Quality over Speed. What should I do guys?

I was about to pull the plug on the 65U6G. However, a second visit to Reliance Digital made me realise that the viewing angles are restricted to 90 degrees. So anyone sitting a little skewed from the TV will view a whitish image. I would probably need a TV with an IPS screen for better viewing angles

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back