Hisense/TCL After Sales Service

Hello Everyone,

I am targeting the Hisense 55U7H or the TCL P645. I am leaning towards the Hisense coz of FALD.

I just wanted to know that how are these companies after sales service? In all honesty these companies do feel like they are wrapping up their businesses. I haven't seen a new launch from Hisense in over 2 years.

But just wanted to know from owners here.

If you are in India, I would advise to wait and check our Hisense/ other new launches at the Amazon Prime day sale. Hisense is launching 2 new series. Note the best price of u7h is 34k (incl bank offers); noted while last Flipkart sale around Holi.
On a deeper note: It seems your budget is around 50k to 70k, maybe wait for someone to launch miniled in this price range (I believe Toshiba is going to launch, can't confirm though)

If you are in India, I would advise to wait and check our Hisense/ other new launches at the Amazon Prime day sale. Hisense is launching 2 new series.
Which are the two new series Hisense is launching?
From their twitter, I think one of them is A6K, which is the other one?

If you are in India, I would advise to wait and check our Hisense/ other new launches at the Amazon Prime day sale. Hisense is launching 2 new series. Note the best price of u7h is 34k (incl bank offers); noted while last Flipkart sale around Holi.
On a deeper note: It seems your budget is around 50k to 70k, maybe wait for someone to launch miniled in this price range (I believe Toshiba is going to launch, can't confirm though)

Thanks for the info. I don't mind waiting till prime day. I try to find out the spec sheet of the two TVs.

But yeah, my budget is around 50K. Not 70K. It's for my dad. You know what they are like "Picture hi to dekhni hai!!"

The TCL T6G seems interesting. I was thinking of that.
T6G seems like bottom of the barrel garbage TV that they are dumping in India because it won’t even sell for $300 in US.

Interesting isn’t the word I’d use to describe a TV that doesn’t even have basic local dimming or even 500 nits of brightness.

T6G seems like bottom of the barrel garbage TV that they are dumping in India because it won’t even sell for $300 in US.

Interesting isn’t the word I’d use to describe a TV that doesn’t even have basic local dimming or even 500 nits of brightness.

Well as I said, for the budget, if i am looking for FALD and 1000 nits, I have to look at Hisense or Toshiba. And the after sales service are both are crap. Samsung, LG, Sony, I probably dont think i would get anything decent under 50K.

Well as I said, for the budget, if i am looking for FALD and 1000 nits, I have to look at Hisense or Toshiba. And the after sales service are both are crap. Samsung, LG, Sony, I probably dont think i would get anything decent under 50K.
For FALD better go for Sony, the best in FALD.

If you want to enjoy pathetic service & poor quality & after complaint raised your complaint cancel/solve at service end than BUY HISENSE, else TCL
That is basically every other brand in India. Did you see that LG OLED post? Same thing everywhere.

For the price of Sony FALD TVs you can just get an OLED. And their overpriced X90K has less than 50 zones and lots of blooming

Sony FALD TVs make no sense whatsoever in India.
OLED is risky in long term use rather you can see mini LED in TCL or qled in Samsung

OLED is risky in long term use rather you can see mini LED in TCL or qled in Samsung
I’d rather buy a new OLED every 5 years than pay the same amount and buy an LCD which looks inferior

LCD TVs are great buy in US where you have lots of discounts on FALD and mini LED sets and even 85” FALD available for 65” OLED prices. In India good LCD TVs just cost too much to bother with.

I’d rather buy a new OLED every 5 years than pay the same amount and buy an LCD which looks inferior

LCD TVs are great buy in US where you have lots of discounts on FALD and mini LED sets and even 85” FALD available for 65” OLED prices. In India good LCD TVs just cost too much to bother with.
Depends upon like of individual, personally I like FALD

What's the U6G of 2023 from Hisense or TCL?
Basically VA panel, FALD, and high peak brightness for decent HDR experience. Absolutely 0 needs for gaming

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back