Home Theater Projector around 70k

hi
I am not telling that optoma is bad choice,its just that its a dlp projector and since Get2Ricky was worried about rainbow issue i had given a better choice for epson,but its specs are much better than optoma but for a price..

Since Get2Ricky has budget restriction he can go for Optoma and yes you are right in saying that ups is a must for a projector....

Don't take any chance with any DLP PROJECTOR. I used dell dlp unit and faced lot of problem. Buy lcd projector. Go for high lumen. Epson is very good and I have one. Very reliable. Yes have a 1 kva ups. If light goes out, it has to be running. Its fan run to cool its bulb. Else, you will loose your projector bulb, an expensive item.

Don't take any chance with any DLP PROJECTOR. I used dell dlp unit and faced lot of problem. Buy lcd projector. Go for high lumen. Epson is very good and I have one. Very reliable. Yes have a 1 kva ups. If light goes out, it has to be running. Its fan run to cool its bulb. Else, you will loose your projector bulb, an expensive item.

dell is not known well in movie projector circles. i suspect it may have been a data projector masquerading as a movie projector. DLP projectors are just fine.

Just high lumens are not enough, but good contrast ratio is also equally important

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back