Home Theater Specification

Hi Arun,

Though the power cuts are not frequent but I have been advised by my team to install one for the safety of expensive equipments.

I have been advised for Eaton which is working out quite costly.
Any other good options available?
I got a quote for Vertex who are offering online UPS targeting hifi community (the guy mentioned about isolation transformer built-in but it was all Greek and Latin to me). For 3KVA, they were quoting around 35K. There is one other thread where is a discussion on online UPS. I am not able to locate it. But, there was one member who was getting a premium model to demo and mentioned that he would provide the feedback.

I use online UPS from APC. Its more expensive than the Vertex version but I was keen on taking something from a known brand. Do note that online UPS are quite noisy so have a provision of keeping them outside the home theater room.

I use online UPS from APC. Its more expensive than the Vertex version but I was keen on taking something from a known brand. Do note that online UPS are quite noisy so have a provision of keeping them outside the home theater room.
I too was hesitant about Vertex until I saw it being used in one of the hospital in RR Nagar. The sales guy did warn me that it would be noisy. I have parked my decision because of the amount of cost.

Hi,

I was not aware them to be noisy as I was not given any such info.
I have made the provision for online UPS in the same room along side the woofer.

Power supply is relatively stable in Delhi nowadays. Should I really go for it in that case?

Hello guys,

My HT set up is having installation issues.

The HDMI cable is having compatibility issues with the setup. The complete wiring was done under the fall ceilings but now would need to be redone.

Really getting frustrated

Hello guys,

My HT set up is having installation issues.

The HDMI cable is having compatibility issues with the setup. The complete wiring was done under the fall ceilings but now would need to be redone.

Really getting frustrated
Wiring should be done in such a way that the wires can be changed if needed without breaking through the false ceiling.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back