Optoma HD27

Please suggest

I wanted to finalize on this components. kindly suggest
Denon X 2300W
TAGA HARMONY TAV-606 SE SPEAKER PACKAGE
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND SW-150
Optoma HD27

Please suggest

If you like the sound then no problem, but I feel there is too much being spent on the AVR with too little on speakers. I would personally like to reverse the ratio here. If you want to have dolby atmos capability for future then go for denon x1300 or yamaha rxv 581 and upgrade the speakers. May be a pair of bookshelves (eg. Dali zensor 3 for 30k) plus subwoofer to start with and add rest later.

Last edited:
Your selection is good, but audition it before you finalize. However if I would have been in your place, I would have gone for two good towers +2300 for now, and later build on that as I get more budget. Sorry, I am confusing you more, but audition both and finalize. No one in this forum can be replacement for your ears

I wanted to finalize on this components. kindly suggest
Denon X 2300W
TAGA HARMONY TAV-606 SE SPEAKER PACKAGE
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND SW-150
Optoma HD27

Please suggest
This is a good choice, add Taga SW 10 as sub instead of wharfedale in my opinion. Do buy at least 12awg wires for speaker connection. You can listen to my setup, if you're located in Hyderabad on Sunday mornings.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Go for yamaha 581 or Denon 2300
Speakers i would suggest Dali zensor 5 with center dali vocal speaker for now
Add surrounds owm3 from polk later

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

So finally I bought onkyo ht-s7705 after so many auditions. Its looks good for my requirement and i am satisfied with the audition. i will update you guys about the experience after the installation.
and also i bought infocus - sp 1080 and fixed screen 100" diagonal.
I am waiting for the installation.

So finally I bought onkyo ht-s7705 after so many auditions. Its looks good for my requirement and i am satisfied with the audition. i will update you guys about the experience after the installation.
and also i bought infocus - sp 1080 and fixed screen 100" diagonal.
I am waiting for the installation.

Great congratulations,
Do give us a brief review with pictures and specifications, cost, dealership etc if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back