Home Theater under 45k Help needed.

I think there is a difference between the subwoofer of BA 2.1 and 5.1.
I guess 2.1 dont require avr also.

BA XS 2.1 requires an amplifier externally. You are getting confused with ba xs digital cinema and ba xs 2.1. You can have the BA XS 5.1 for 23.5k(out of stock now) from our very own hifimart why look elsewhere when the difference is 2-3k. You can definately look @ local dealers you may be able to crack a deal at some discounted price. In mumbai i recieved the least quote from alfa which was 21.5K with bill and 19k without bill this was quite some time back

Finally BA xs is available on Htstore for 23k, but there is not avr combo offer.
I m thinking of ordering Pioneer vsx523k from hifimart 22.5k.

denon x500 is available in snapdeal but i dont trust that site, cod option is also not available.

BA speakers dont come with cable so from where can i order them ?

Denon + BA pairs well
Marantz + BA pairs better than denon
However Pioneer + BA........well I don't really want that. Have you heard pioneer+BA? If not please do so before taking the call
I auditioned same speakers with pioneer, Yamaha, denon.
Denon was the clear winner. I found Yamaha and pioneer too brash. And though sounded very attacking. My heart went out to denon. I believe marantz is much better than denon as per many FM's. Not that the others are bad. But i did not have the budget for marantz. So I went for denon which I am very happy with. You must try auditioning same speakers by different avr. Maybe you will then understand what am I talking about. However if you feel that any other avr is better. You must buy what sounds best to you. Did you audition any other speakers?

I havn;t auditioned BA with any avr, i am just buying them on reviews.
Not able to find any dealer in delhi/ncr to audition them.
No one stocks them.

Just ordered BA xs 5.1 from Hifimart :D,
will be buying denon x500 from dealer in delhi.

Now waiting for the package to arrive :D.

Just ordered BA xs 5.1 from Hifimart :D,
will be buying denon x500 from dealer in delhi.

Now waiting for the package to arrive :D.

Congrats on your purchase.. Do post some pics when you get AVR too & share your findings/observations...

Sure will update pics, expected delivery date as per fedex website is 5th dec :D.
Still havent bought the avr though.

Received my bostons today :D
sad part still no avr :( :p to play them.
No dealer going below 25.5k for denon x500
Is it wise to order Denon E200 from Amazon ? price 22k

Would not suggest import as u dont have any kind of warranty. Also if you need paid service for imported products you will not get any support from authorised. Who gave you a quote of 24k? Even 24k is kind of okay for x500. You can contact fairdeal electronics, crawford market, mumbai and see if they do shipping also? Denon x500 is being now replaced with x510bt i had inquired the least i could get it for was 29k. So make your choice fast as i dont think you will get the old x500 easily. However you can always look at other avrs. But for denons pair well with ba....the x500 is ideal

Hi,
I also want to buy home theater under 45k.
I shortlisted two HT
1. H/K AVR 70 and H/K HKTS-5 speakers from htstore for 44900/-
2. Pioneer VSX-523-k and BA soundware XS5.1 from hifimart for 43400/-
My main use is 80% movie and 20% music.
I like H/K performance but not able to get any demo for BA soundware XS5.1.
I get demo for yamaha 299, 2910, denon X500 with denon speaker, pioneer HT-323 and sony N7200.
In all this I like H/K sounds quality.
If any one who audition both of these please share it.
Or any other option for this price range.
I m from Surat, Gujarat.

Hi,
I also want to buy home theater under 45k.
I shortlisted two HT
1. H/K AVR 70 and H/K HKTS-5 speakers from htstore for 44900/-
2. Pioneer VSX-523-k and BA soundware XS5.1 from hifimart for 43400/-
My main use is 80% movie and 20% music.
I like H/K performance but not able to get any demo for BA soundware XS5.1.
I get demo for yamaha 299, 2910, denon X500 with denon speaker, pioneer HT-323 and sony N7200.
In all this I like H/K sounds quality.
If any one who audition both of these please share it.
Or any other option for this price range.
I m from Surat, Gujarat.
I did audition the hk combo you mentioned. found them a bit harsh to my ears. Bostons were pleasing and soothing. The Movie preference given by you is 80%. then polk audio is the ideal choice for you. they are excellent for movies. See if you can get the rm6750 and later upgrade the subwoofer to something else as during my audition did not find the subwoofer great. If you are impressed by hk for the slam bang then please audition once more as i found the sound giving fatigue to my ears. long listening hours are gonna be a pain. But again if you like it go for it. Its finally you who is going to hear the system in action.
Also consider the option of upgrading in step by step way. Buy an avr+bookshelf speakers+center then later add subwoofer and surrounds. The polk audio tsx series performs very well for movies and music both you can check my signature which mentiones the model no. of the speakers i own and my avr. My total ht budget was 50k and finally pumped it to 75k for getting a good system in one go. total cost was 73k. You can do it in bits if you cannot afford but would definately recommend an audition.
Just my few experiences @auditioning speakers and hope it helps you.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back