home theater with pc or Use of av receiver

The fun part was we gave a htpc setup to a client in just 3 days he got 400 Blu Ray movies all in 720p and 1080p formats. He watched them over a year each day a movie and active downloads happening everyday. He said he didnt even spend a rupee to rent a blu ray or buy them. If he might have rented it by the time he might have spent as much as the system cost just for renting the blu rays.

Actually most of my customers are sharing these contents by themselves saving alot of money and also getting the best sound quality aswell.

I could not but reply to this. Your logic for advocating HTPC is sound enough and I can buy it, but is downloading 720P and 1080P rips part of it? I mean downloading pirated content and justifying the savings due to it, is that part of the bargaining power of an HTPC setup? I will be honest, we all download movies and enjoy them, but it is criminal not to pay the industry its due when it deserves.
If you really mean what you wrote, then that is somewhat deplorable, especially if you are using that to further business.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back