Home theatre at 25K

Hello again,
Yesterday auditioned --
Denon 1312 + Tannoy SFX - obviously sound is good but also price is much higher(out of budger @ 65K)
Denon 1312 + PolkRM705 - sound was good - price last said 40k
So the option left for me is Harman Kardon 134 + JBL 140bk @25K
As I shall be connecting it to a PC I do not want to go much higher.
Now there are some question regarding configuration - the avr will be connected through SPDIF digital from PC. Will it be able to send DTS 5.1 sound with no loss also 5.1 sound for gaming? What needs to do for optimal configuration so that I get full sound like one can get from DVD player?

do not go for HK receivers, denon 1312 is much better. you can pair it with any speaker combo. have you heard onkyo HTS 3400? SPDIF does support 5.1 audio but if you pc has HDMI then both audio/video is supported on HDMI. how are you going to hook up the pc to the receiver for video?

do not go for HK receivers, denon 1312 is much better. you can pair it with any speaker combo. have you heard onkyo HTS 3400?

how much damage will a denon 1312 cause to my pocket what bout warranty
when u say any speaker combo u mean the cheapest coz of my budget constraints

i dont know where i can check out the onkyo hts 3400
i have checked alfaa and croma and some other places but no one sold onkyo
what about the yamaha ht 292

do not go for HK receivers, denon 1312 is much better. you can pair it with any speaker combo. have you heard onkyo HTS 3400?

how much damage will a denon 1312 cause to my pocket what bout warranty
when u say any speaker combo u mean the cheapest coz of my budget constraints

i dont know where i can check out the onkyo hts 3400
i have checked alfaa and croma and some other places but no one sold onkyo
what about the yamaha ht 292

Check Vijay Sales they stock Onkyo. Last price a member got from goregaon shop was 20k.

only the goregaon vijay sales will have it or other vijay sales will have it too
and btw can u tell me weather u liked the onkyo
i think it has a passive sub so does the amp have enough power to drive the sub+satellites

Want to go for Home Theatre system mainly for my PC. My budget is 25K max. I have shortlisted
1. harman Kardon cinesystem 140(AVR134 + JBL SCS140BK),
2. Onkyo 3305 (At ezone LG BD palyer free)

hi..

i've recently auditioned HK + JBL @ home theater systems, bangalore. they are really good (particularly considering the size of the speakers). if you go for onkyo, down the lane you can at least upgrade your speakers. (receiver has hd audio and hdmi 1.4, the things you'll miss in 3305, 3d, audyssey..). but in HK system there will be no hd audio, hdmi 1.4, 3d etc.. upgrade is a big no..

demo both systems and choose....

i also am trying to get a demo of the Onkyo HT S3400.

Checked there website here Onkyo Showrooms .

The Beats 99 store in Mulund (w) has it. I only checked this one as its closer to my place. You can check the other stores mentioned on the link.

only the goregaon vijay sales will have it or other vijay sales will have it too
and btw can u tell me weather u liked the onkyo
i think it has a passive sub so does the amp have enough power to drive the sub+satellites

I bought it from the Andheri Store so all should have it.
I like it as its excellent for TV and movies & i dont use it for music that often, that being said i did not find it to bad for music either. It serves my purpose .

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back