Home Theatre Placement

iamroshann

hello guys,
where should i place my subwoofer and speaker, i have paradigm cinema ct 100 + denon av x1200 .my hall size is 16 * 10.
question is should i place everything in front or for better surrounding effect spread it at all corners.

please guide me, thank you

Continue-

i have one showcase , should i place it inside it or on the floor.
can it produce vibration on showcase during movie and music or there will be no problem on placing it inside showcase(Showcase is open from front side).

please reply

Subwoofer should be placed at any corner preferably to get enhanced bass response and inside the showcase would not be a good idea and generally subs should be placed on the floor only, and yes vibrations would be produced by keeping it on furniture. Have you mounted the speakers or not? If not read up some artarticles on 5.1 home thwater placement and that will give you a fair idea of the placement of speakers.

hello guys,
where should i place my subwoofer and speaker, i have paradigm cinema ct 100 + denon av x1200 .my hall size is 16 * 10.
question is should i place everything in front or for better surrounding effect spread it at all corners.

please guide me, thank you

Continue-

i have one showcase , should i place it inside it or on the floor.
can it produce vibration on showcase during movie and music or there will be no problem on placing it inside showcase(Showcase is open from front side).

please reply

Please post pictures of your room and showcase. For a start, Subwoofer needs to be on the floor 'near' a corner, not literally in the corner. The other speakers should be at your ear level, placed again near the corners. By near, you could start placing the speakers 1 feet away from the walls. Move them away or closer as per your tastes.

Once your have the speakers placed, run the Auto Calibration in your receiver. This will level out the speakers and do minor corrections to negate any room effects.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back