home theatre recliners??

manu4panjab

brothers i wana know where to buy ht recliners in india and how much are they gonna cost me ,actually i'm fed up with sitting on oldest sofa(that i have in my ht and its 20 yrs. old :D ) so please reply i'm waiting :)

Last edited:
Get in touch with

RECLINERS INDIA PVT. LTD.
JIJI HOUSE, 3RD FLOOR, 17, DAMODAR DAS SUKHADWALA MARG, OPP. STERLING CINEMA, FORT,
Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra, India
Phone:91-22-22079341
Fax:91-22-22070510

Key Personnel
Mr. Prakash Pardeshi (BUSINESS MANAGER)
Mobile:+919920305303

They will be having a dealer in your area. Their products cost between 25K to 100K depending upon size, material, etc. They use cloth, rexine, and leather for covers. They have both manual and motorised recliners.

Cheers

Get in touch with

RECLINERS INDIA PVT. LTD.
JIJI HOUSE, 3RD FLOOR, 17, DAMODAR DAS SUKHADWALA MARG, OPP. STERLING CINEMA, FORT,
Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra, India
Phone:91-22-22079341
Fax:91-22-22070510

Key Personnel
Mr. Prakash Pardeshi (BUSINESS MANAGER)
Mobile:+919920305303

They will be having a dealer in your area. Their products cost between 25K to 100K depending upon size, material, etc. They use cloth, rexine, and leather for covers. They have both manual and motorised recliners.

Cheers

thank you sir jiiii ,i'll contact him as soon as possible :)

hi KING OF BASS,

OSIM makes very good massage chairs

OSIM India

superb recliners which can massage you and your legs better than any punjabi kudiya can!

regrds

Just like your experience during the (ongoing?) quest for a better bass/subwoofer, if you fancy something really good, prepare to invest in quality products rather than temporary solutions that, for sure, you will get tired of in no time. Buy from LaZboy or the like. They will serve you well for decades even. Check with Stanley Boutique for pricing and availability.

patrick_recliner_la-z-boy.jpg

Just like your experience during the (ongoing?) quest for a better bass/subwoofer, if you fancy something really good, prepare to invest in quality products rather than temporary solutions that, for sure, you will get tired of in no time. Buy from LaZboy or the like. They will serve you well for decades even. Check with Stanley Boutique for pricing and availability.

patrick_recliner_la-z-boy.jpg

thank you sir :)

Manu, branded recliners will be expensive. If you want cheaper ones, get a local carpenter to make one for you.

Cheers

Last edited:
any recliners cost between 10 to 15000 please
Last week, I saw a recliner of decent build quality for 16k in Home Town, Bangalore. Sumit (he is from Northern India) pointed me to Home Town, so am sure this recliner must be available in a location close to Jalandhar as well.

They also had a Lazboy Spoof at Home Town. For someone not in the know, it was quite misleading actually as the brand name was something else but the model name was LazBoy. For Eg: XYZ LazBoy or ABC Benz car.

Last edited:
The chinese made recliners(single seater, art leather) are available at home town noida for less than 20K.

Last year I also saw LazyBoy recliners (fabric ones, single seater) in a exhibition at pragti maidan for 18K with ten year warranty on mechanism.

With my personal experience I wound not suggest anybody to go in with a cheap recliner, as to save costs in these generally the material used is Synthetic Leather rather than pure leather. I had bought mine from Snowwhite superstores 9 years back for 19K with the so called Synthetic Leather and at that time I had the option of a Pure Leather one too for 25K but then to save the extra expenditure I didn't buy the leather one. Now this Synthetic leather has developed a lot of cracks from the most used areas and it cannot be mended as Snowhite Superstores no longer exists so the service is out of the question, but in this case, if this would have been pure leather then it would have lasted much longer. Anyways I had a word with somebody at Recliner India and they were ready to change the entire thing with the Pure Leather in my recliner and for that they would charge me around 15K.
I also remember when Lazboy was intially launched in India then they were selling around 25K but now they have increased their prices.

I bought a recliner from Style Spa about 3 years back for 15k. Its working fine. And, am no light weight:D

Manu, branded recliners will be expensive. If you want cheaper ones, get a local carpenter to make one for you.

Cheers

sir today i just talked to my local carpenter and he said he can make my older sofa new one ,i can use any fabric even leather and sofa stuffing will be also new ,i have three sofa(2 three seaters and one two seater)sets and he said cost for all of them including foam,fabric material ,labour will cost me around 30000 so should i go with that

sir today i just talked to my local carpenter and he said he can make my older sofa new one ,i can use any fabric even leather and sofa stuffing will be also new ,i have three sofa(2 three seaters and one two seater)sets and he said cost for all of them including foam,fabric material ,labour will cost me around 30000 so should i go with that

never manu4panjab, ask that rascal to buy all three for 10,000 rupees - and you buy new recliner for yourself and diwan for your kudiya!

Today checked out a Godrej recliner for abt 17 K in an godrej stylo shop, very good quality for the price.
Need to check the lazyboys and types before decding! So Manu.. what did you buy?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back