Home Theatre Speakers - Budget Rs.1.25Lacs. Player is Samsung 3D Bluray c6900

sanmatijain

Hi Friends,

Joined forum today.

I have Samsung 8000C 3D tv 46"
I have Samsung BD C6900 3D Player
I have connected my TV to my computer via HDMI port using PC Graphics card Sapphire HD6670 with HDMI and multi channel (7.1) audio support.

NOW:

I intend to buy home theatre speakers and amplifier within a budget of Rs. 1.25 Lacs.

Options that I have been told are: 1) Wharfedale 2) Boston Acoustics 3) Yamaha and 4) Onkyo

Requirement is to watch movies with real theatre experience...

Totally confused, only you guys/gals can help!

Hi Friends,

Joined forum today.

I have Samsung 8000C 3D tv 46"
I have Samsung BD C6900 3D Player
I have connected my TV to my computer via HDMI port using PC Graphics card Sapphire HD6670 with HDMI and multi channel (7.1) audio support.

NOW:

I intend to buy home theatre speakers and amplifier within a budget of Rs. 1.25 Lacs.

Options that I have been told are: 1) Wharfedale 2) Boston Acoustics 3) Yamaha and 4) Onkyo

Requirement is to watch movies with real theatre experience...

Totally confused, only you guys/gals can help!

Welcome to the forum. If those are the only 4 options told to you yet, then be prepared to be inundated with info on more/better systems in this thread :) How big is your HT room?

PSB Alpha T1/C1/LR1 with Sub Zero and NAD T748 will fall in the budget of the OP and will give outright competition to any mid/ high end setup for both Music and Movies.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back