Honda Jazz Speaker Upgrade

Would suggest Hertz or DLS .. Polk is way too bright even with a silk dome tweeter . DLS and Hertz have paper cones and Polk has plastic cones . The SQ is definitely better with paper cones . For Hertz you can check out Maruti dealerships as they sell Hertz and are cheaper than the retail shops . The Energy series are good from Hertz . Please do not go for deici or lower versions . they have a plastic dome tweeter .

Are they from the same price range?

Since I had my doubts about the how line level convertors are made on searching I came across this page. http://www.bcae1.com/loc.htm . May be it will be useful anybody who wants to do a bit of DIY to save the money you pay for the LOC's on market.

Since I had my doubts about the how line level convertors are made on searching I came across this page. http://www.bcae1.com/loc.htm . May be it will be useful anybody who wants to do a bit of DIY to save the money you pay for the LOC's on market.
That is the cheaper version . The costlier versions use isolation transformers . That is also the reason why you will find LOC from rs900 to rs9000 . Suggest that you go for a decent brand .

Finally upgraded with LOC + Brazon 4 channel AMP + Polk Audio DB+ 6502 + Polk Audio DB 652 combo. The audio is pretty good. But the HU sucks big time without much equalisation option. Will upgrade that soon.

Finally upgraded with LOC + Brazon 4 channel AMP + Polk Audio DB+ 6502 + Polk Audio DB 652 combo. The audio is pretty good. But the HU sucks big time without much equalisation option. Will upgrade that soon.
The polks need some time for burn in. Also need amps need some time to get smooth. Don't upgrade the hu immediately therefore. e

For jazz ..

Best is too add a DSP based amplifier and change the speakers .

If your budget allows get BLAM RELAX RA704 PRO amplifier , you will be surprised how good it is .

Hi All,

Even I am planning to upgrade my Jazz stock speakers alone. I want to avoid amplifier upgrade due to warranty issues for now.
How good is Blam relax series speakers with stock head unit. Any other suggestions which are efficient with stock HU ? Stock HU is Alpine.

I am looking for clarity mainly, can sacrifice bass.

Hi All,

Even I am planning to upgrade my Jazz stock speakers alone. I want to avoid amplifier upgrade due to warranty issues for now.
How good is Blam relax series speakers with stock head unit. Any other suggestions which are efficient with stock HU ? Stock HU is Alpine.

How much is this speaker retailing for?

HELLO

you get plug and play speakers for jazz , just get it if you don't want amp and want to stick to warranty .

also do damping & it will sound really good .

Hi All,

Where did you get this info about alpine on jazz ?

I had my HU changed under warranty because of an issue with Android Auto, and service people mentioned it is from Alpine. I remember seeing in team bhp as well.
Yeah Now I remember the older Honda city’s (some 3-4 generations) used to come with alpine decks. But honestly those sounded really horrible compared to even an entry level pioneer back then. Anyway if possible change the head unit to something with a a better dac and also with a eq. Otherwise install a processor like Audison or helix.

Yeah Now I remember the older Honda city’s (some 3-4 generations) used to come with alpine decks. But honestly those sounded really horrible compared to even an entry level pioneer back then. Anyway if possible change the head unit to something with a a better dac and also with a eq. Otherwise install a processor like Audison or helix.

Problem is mainly with warranty and don't want to miss the stock HU inbuilt navigation (there are instances mapmyindia helps).
But true, stock HU wont do justice even after upgrading the speakers, but I am exploring about Pioneer entry level DSP which can help. And it can be installed without separate power supply from battery. (its a plug and play from stock HU).

Hi All,

There is a complete plug and play solution for Honda Jazz from Top Palace. I have it on my Jazz since last year, works very well.

Im using the front components and the rear coaxials with the Top Palace 4.1 channel DSP Amplifier which came with an optional Honda harness and was a breeze to install with zero modifications

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back