Honda Jazz Speaker Upgrade

Folks,

I have bought a new Honda Jazz, but Im not happy with the stock music system. Im planning to upgrade only the speakers with a 4 Ch Amp + Component Speakers (F) + Coaxial Speakers (R). Im not planning a sub woofer for now. My question is, is this upgrade possible? Does the Stock HU have RCA outs or should I feed the current speaker output to the Amp? Whats the solution?
I have honda jazz too. And to the stock Speakers i added my 2 pioneer speakers which are installed in the boot and also a subwoofer. All this with the same head unit.
Keep in mind that you won't get the desired output with the stock HU. U must upgrade the HU in order to get the desired output.
Also since we removed the parcel tray and installed the wooden tray with speakers i think the boot plastic couldn't take the load so it makes a "tak-tak" sound which i find very irritating. This happened with my swift as well. Both the speakers and sub were transferred from my previous car.

Story of everyone's life in the budget segment except, i guess, ford owners?
May be TATA owners. Ford / Hyundai / VW all are sideways. When one thing is good on one brand something else is bad on it. Mostly they all can be classified just decent. The advantage I like on Ford is the height of the speakers on the door. It makes things more lively

I have a 2017 Honda Jazz and find the audio system pretty good in stock, either that or i haven't heard a good car system :)

I have a 2017 Honda Jazz and find the audio system pretty good in stock, either that or i haven't heard a good car system :)
Actually if you think it’s good, stop thinking about upgrading and continue listening to it. No matter how high up you climb the ladder there is something better.

Actually if you think it’s good, stop thinking about upgrading and continue listening to it. No matter how high up you climb the ladder there is something better.
only thing i plan to do is to check and do some treatment inside the door if possible to dampen the sound, very small effort in my HT in that direction made a huge difference

It's the latter :p
Not that ford stereos have very high fidelity but it's a wholesome and lively sound that really gets your foot tapping.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back