HOTSTAR Movies vs Amazon Prime - Audio Quality

I have not seen any other content in Hotstar + Disney in 5.1 audio except Star Wars -mandalorian which is DD+. I have fire TV 4K. Picture quality was full HD and quite good. It has great collection of movies but all in 2 channel.
The Disney+ channel has quite a few movies in 5.1 now and it works on the Firestick 4K

I wish if Diesney+ was released independently here rather than piggybacking on Hotstar. The AV quality of Hotstar is way inferior to other streaming services.

The Disney+ channel has quite a few movies in 5.1 now and it works on the Firestick 4K
Yes. It has now added 5.1 in many movies/series. Earlier it was not there. Captain Marvel is still in 2.0 in Disney Hotstar. Can you believe it?

I use a Xbox One X for streaming and i find the sound of Netflix to be far superior than Amazon Prime in most of the cases. Anyone else with a similar experience ? Hostar is 2 steps below when it comes to the audio quality (streamed using chromecast)

I use a Xbox One X for streaming and i find the sound of Netflix to be far superior than Amazon Prime in most of the cases. Anyone else with a similar experience ? Hostar is 2 steps below when it comes to the audio quality (streamed using chromecast)
S netflix is far superior than amazon prime eep after they moved to adaptive audio.
Hotstar the less said the best,youtube audio is far superior than hotstar compressed crap

Seems like Sony have worked out with hotstar and dolby for 5.1 compatibility
AFAIK, Sony TVs have Android TV and Hotstar would have updated their android TV app first with 5.1 capability and the same would have trickled down to Sony TVs with Android TV apps. All guess work though...

I am getting good quality DD 5.1.
Watched Terminator Last part.
Sound was good but not like Netflix Sound Quality

As of today, it appears that Hotstar supports 5.1 audio on selected titles only on Fire TV Stick 4K. I don't get 5.1 audio on the Tizen but Firestick.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back