How can you Wirelessly Transmit signals to your Tele?

Gunner

Used to Transmit data over the HDMI Cable for the bedroom, however its not feasible for the one in the living room as the length is around 20 feet, whats more I would really love to get rid of those ugly cables, if possible.

Looking out for a cost effective solution, if any right now?

Looking out for a cost effective solution, if any right now?
Buy another source. Not clear from your post if you are using a Media Player or Blu ray player.

Alternatively, something like xtreamer or wdtv are so small and portable that they can be moved to your living room when you want to watch there.

Reason: HDMI cables over 10 meters can cost more than 5k easily. Also HD video and HD audio cannot be transmitted wirelessly yet. HDMI is the only way.

Last edited:
Buy another source. Not clear from your post if you are using a Media Player or Blu ray player.

Alternatively, something like xtreamer or wdtv are so small and portable that they can be moved to your living room when you want to watch there.

Reason: HDMI cables over 10 meters can cost more than 5k easily. Also HD video and HD audio cannot be transmitted wirelessly yet. HDMI is the only way.
Thanks santhol2 for the response, I am currently using the LG HB 954 TB HTS Setup in my living room, playing the drive content isnt an issue as it has a USB port.

But i would like an option to pair my laptop to the tele wirelessly, i.e. streaming videos from the net etc.

The Xtreamer is a good option I guess, with its wireless option, can you confirm if I can use it for the streaming purposes as well.

Thanx

The Xtreamer is a good option I guess, with its wireless option, can you confirm if I can use it for the streaming purposes as well.

Thanx
Yup, Xtreamer streams well. For HD content, you will require a N or a N+ capable router as bandwidth requirement for streaming is quite high.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back