How I watch 4k and HDR10 contents?

jedviper

I have......

Denon x2100w AVR
Optoma HD27HDR projector
WDTV Live Medial Player

How do i watch 4k and HDR10 content? Shall I just change Media Player or AVR?

Optoma HD27HDR is a 1080p projector if I remember correctly. In that case, you may need to upgrade to a 4K projector to enjoy the 4K contents in their proper form. At their current state, you chain them up like this to consume the 4K contents from the media player if supported. Additionally, you can get a Firestick 4K; these days, streaming platforms have tons of 4K materials.

WDTV Live Medial Player > HDMI > Denon x2100w AVR > HDMI ARC (Not sure if your projector supports) > Optoma HD27HDR projector

edit:- improvise

Last edited:
Optoma HD27HDR is a 1080p projector if I remember correctly. In that case, you may need to upgrade to a 4K projector to enjoy the 4K contents in their proper form. At their current state, you chain them up like this to consume the 4K contents from the media player if supported. Additionally, you can get a Firestick 4K; these days, streaming platforms have tons of 4K materials.

WDTV Live Medial Player > HDMI > Denon x2100w AVR > HDMI ARC (Not sure if your projector supports) > Optoma HD27HDR projector

edit:- improvise
but Optoma HD27HDR projector is a 4K ready projector... what it means? .. chk below

Using firestick 4k i can watch only streaming contents, but not Movies from external HDD....

I love my intel nuc...get an integrated graphics nuc I believe newer gens i5 and above have integrated graphics...then use kodi to run anything you can think of

Or if you don't want nuc go for nvidia shield pro and again go the route of kodi

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back