How much should you pay?

olly42

Friends,

Wanted to know how much can you pay for a Denon PMA2000 IVR integrated amp? Sparingly used for 2 years and in excellent condition

Please advice

I own one.If you can tell me the rest of the rig, may be I can suggest something.
cheers

If we buy for 50% of mrp it would be a steal,40 % good deal,if 30 % I will get some dilemma.if we buy a used item it should satisfy us(40 to 50% of the mrp).

Thank a Ton for all the suggestions/comments I thought I had got a good deal so I picked up the Amp. How ever after couple of days of using the amp, it kept going into the stand by mode every time I switched it on while my AVR worked just fine Not sure what happened

so I returned the Amp and have booked the Denon AVR 3312 and will pick up the XPA 5 at a later point of time

Last edited:
Thank a Ton for all the suggestions/comments I thought I had got a good deal so I picked up the Amp. How ever after couple of days of using the amp, it kept going into the stand by mode every time I switched it on while my AVR worked just fine Not sure what happened

so I returned the Amp and have booked the Denon AVR 3312 and will pick up the XPA 5 at a later point of time

The PMA needs a steady enough current and voltage during starting and any dip in the same makes it go into protection.A stabilizer at source will be solve it.
3312 will be inferior sonically than the PMA and moreover if you are into vinyl , the denon has a good clean phono which is the added advantage.
Cheers
Himadri

3312 will be inferior sonically than the PMA and moreover if you are into vinyl , the denon has a good clean phono which is the added advantage.
Cheers
Himadri

Himadri

I am in total agreement with you I had to buy an AVR as I had disposed my HK 133 so I decided to get the AVR first and then will look out for a good amplifier later on in time like Rotel. Have plans on picking up another pair of FS in the near future

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back