How to connect DAV-DZ 390 with Sony LCD

ashishkala

Dear All I am purchasing Sony DAV-DZ 390.
I have a sony lcd KLV-26T400A Please help in suggesting the suitable connections for better performance.

I have a DTH from Tata sky.

what i understood from the sony centre was that htib would be connected to lcd through hdmi cable. ( so its video in and sound out from speakers)
Tata Sky is already connected to lcd with red, yellow and white cable.
Please tell me that would there be another cable required for letting out the audio from tata sky to the htib ??
If yes then what is the best recommended source for quality sound?
Which cable should i use for the same ??
I am new to this so requesting you to please guide/ advise me on this.

So you need TATAsky aud from Htib.2 opt-

1.You can get RCA splitter & connect it to audio out of TATASKy STB.(that is red & white part of current setup)Now you get video directly to LCD,Red & white get spitted & connected to both LCD & Htib(with stereo interconnects).

2.Your LCD must be having AV out(or only stereo out),So get Stereo cable & connect it to LCD AV out to Htib stereo input.

Second opt is better as there is no splitting of audio.

Thanks spirovious..
DAV DZ-390 has 3 Audio Input ( Analogue, Optical & Coaxial) so a simple streo cable would do or are their cables available means lcd out to optical in / any other.

Would simple stereo cable do the justice to the sound?

Please advice.

Thanks spirovious..
lcd out to optical in / any other.
Would simple stereo cable do the justice to the sound?

Please advice.

You need only stereo cable,no other option.Few TVs from sharp,even Pany use to come with optical out.Your LCD may not have that.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back