How to effectively wire Yamaha YST-315 Sub to PM5005 Stereo Amplifier

Is it something expected with our room which is not acoustic controlled (or) I can play with position and other techniques to get it fixed?

The latter can help, both sub position and where you sit.

If it can be done please let me know a few techniques.

Please install Room EQ Wizard and run their room simulator with your room dimensions, sub position and your LP. You should get a reasonable approximation of what's happening with the LF in your room.

@MaSh It is a good video on various ways to connect a Sub. Still I need more on queries raised.

There a million things you can always do. However, right now, I feel you have it well connected. Spend time with it, tweak around and enjoy burning it in.

Just 2 things though, I would use option 2 to connect. Second I would set the gain/volume while playing music and not frequencies. Play a track with repeated bass notes and then increase the volume on the sub till it just about starts to fill. Same thing mentioned in the video. Nothing else needed. Don't worry about the null in the 20-40hz range, its due to the room. You could try relocating the sub to another spot, but that can be done later.

MaSh

There a million things you can always do. However, right now, I feel you have it well connected. Spend time with it, tweak around and enjoy burning it in.

Just 2 things though, I would use option 2 to connect. Second I would set the gain/volume while playing music and not frequencies. Play a track with repeated bass notes and then increase the volume on the sub till it just about starts to fill. Same thing mentioned in the video. Nothing else needed. Don't worry about the null in the 20-40hz range, its due to the room. You could try relocating the sub to another spot, but that can be done later.

MaSh
Thanks, it helps. Let me try.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back