How to join LG forum in US

Chulbulee

I posted a problem here, about my LG TV having difficulty in pairing MI Soundbar using Bluetooth, wherein the Volume bar goes down to Up, but the volume on soundbar stays at one level. Getting no answers, I thought of joining the LG Forum in the US. However, looking at Indian IP, the forum did not send me joining email.

I tried using VPN but the Google Captcha times out and I cannot join.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

I posted a problem here, about my LG TV having difficulty in pairing MI Soundbar using Bluetooth, wherein the Volume bar goes down to Up, but the volume on soundbar stays at one level. Getting no answers, I thought of joining the LG Forum in the US. However, looking at Indian IP, the forum did not send me joining email.

I tried using VPN but the Google Captcha times out and I cannot join.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?
Did you reach out to lg customer Care? Does the volume change if you use the MI remote?

Does the tv connect to other bluetooth devices such as earphones, speakers,etc?

MaSh

I wrote an email to LG, but there was no response, hence I tried registering at their US forum.

MI soundbar does not come with remote, and once it is connected with bluetooth, the physical volume up & down buttons don't work

TV works similarly with bluetooth headphones. Hence I thought a software update may address the issue

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back