How to make Hifivision even better for people who are techinally differently abled

arnprasad

Hi Folks,

I have been following this site for few months now and almost tempted to buy a second big flat panel when my existing panel is doing very well (all those threads on VT 20!!)

When I compare this website to the other such website which I follow regularly - wiihacks.com I see that wii hacks is more user friendly because they have these moderator/experts who have posted some basic guides that are always visible on home page unlike here where a good post may get lost unless comments are posted on frequent basis.

For example: in wiihacks...there is a tutorial on how to install home brew on the wii. Similarly there are tutorials like how to hack wii v 4.2...etc.

I know that there will be topics where we may not have a standard answer or a guide or a tutorial like "what are best speakers under 30K" which is more user dependent.

However there can be some topics which may have a standard answer ...for example: How to break in to a plasma, noobies guide to streaming, how to make sure your new tv is not a demo piece, how to assemble a htpcm roku for dummies....etc. These should always appear on the home page of the forums...and should not get lost just becuase some one has not posted in recent times.

May be what I mentioned above already exists and I have missed it..its just my ignorance then...if not....would request the experts to please start writing simple guides/tutorials/dummies guides.....etc particularly for people like me who are gadget freaks but at the same time may be techinically challenged.

Please check out this page on wiihacks where all the guides appear irrespective of recent postings

?RECOMMENDED FAQ's, GUIDES & TUTORIALS ONLY ?

I do realize that googling or even searching the posts will answer most of the questions, however going the wiihacks way will make it even more simpler

Re: How to make Hifivision even better for people who are techinally differently able

Every section has 'sticky' threads.
Do you suggest more threads added as sticky?

Re: How to make Hifivision even better for people who are techinally differently able

WTH is a 'technically differently abled' person? That's just intellectually differently abled usage of a PC term.

Back