How to manage cable clutter ?

Aryan

Hi All,

My room looks really bad with all the wires piping out of everywhere behind the TV and AMP.
Could anyone advise, as to where will i get cable binders in Delhi ?

I don't know they are called cable binders or something else, but it is something that can enclose all the cables inside it and then it can be zipped up.

Thanks,
Aryan.

I use the plastic coated wires that come with bread to twist around a bunch of cables. I always save them when I buy bread.

Cheers

I save all the tags that come with wires from all electronic equipment I purchase. You can try cellophane tape or same colored threads for starters, but tags would be the best option.

@gobble - We don't get any plastic coated wires with bread here unfortunately, but I can see them work perfectly as tags.

That wire is available in electronic market and very cheap like 2 Rs /Meter -you need to buy a bundle.
I bought it from lamigton road
Also i bought Nylon Wire Loops - but it is one way - to seprate the wires you need to cut them with wire cutter

Hi Vector,

The link is exactly what I was looking for. However I am a bit hesitant to order online.
Do have any idea if there are any shops in delhi selling such stuff. No issues if you don't. I guess I will have to reseach a bit and if unsuccesful then can order online.
Thanks,

Aryan.

My name is Venkat, not Vector. :)

MDR's MX brand is very popular throughout the country. I am sure they have a distributor as well as a showroom in Delhi. Call them on their number and get the details.

Cheers

Hi Aryan

My room looks really bad with all the wires piping out of everywhere behind the TV and AMP.
Could anyone advise, as to where will i get cable binders in Delhi ?

The simplest and cheapest way to do is to buy Flexible Hose which is used for house wiring cut it along the length and use it.

MX also gives something of the same principle for a heavy price.

Regards

sub

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back