how to play .flac format files in my pioneer cd player?

The dedicated vinyl ripper may indeed produce excellent results, but many of us a re a little casual about it, and probably many more quite slapdash.

And then there are some smart guys who convert mp3 to flac with the hope of improvement in quality. If you listen to such FLAC it is definitely not going to be better than mp3, if not worse.

Jairaj -here the issue is different , I feel convertying MP3 to flac is an additional step , so what is the logic of doing it and then uploading on net? Which is one more step ,additional hassle

They are fools who think they can convert shit to gold. Sometimes if u hear a track in MP3 and same track in FLAC you don't feel any difference those are the MP3 to FLAC converts!
And then there are some smart guys who convert mp3 to flac with the hope of improvement in quality. If you listen to such FLAC it is definitely not going to be better than mp3, if not worse.

Going a little off topic here do I need a CD player? Is there any way to play .flac, .wav files off a storage device/ PC /Phone and replicate a high end CD player's output?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back