How to protect unused HDMI ports

Love4sound

Dear Fm’s

How to protect unused Hdmi ports from corrosion and dust. Came across the audio quest caps but have no clue if it will fit my Denon 4500. Don’t want to order them before confirming if it will fit the avr ports.

Dear Fm’s

How to protect unused Hdmi ports from corrosion and dust. Came across the audio quest caps but have no clue if it will fit my Denon 4500. Don’t want to order them before confirming if it will fit the avr ports.

Check these out

Generic Computer TV Silicone Anti Dust Cover Cap Protector Blue 10 PCS for HDMI Female Port https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MSJHM5B/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_K70FQ4X3CZ56GHEMMY7V

Thanks and do you use it with your avr or amp? How is the fit and hope it is easy to plug in and remove when required.
I'm still in good ol' RCA era. Haven't yet "graduated" to hdmi for hifi. The only hdmi ports are on my Panasonic tv both of which are in use.

Thanks and do you use it with your avr or amp? How is the fit and hope it is easy to plug in and remove when required.
simple plug in and easy to remove as well.
I have used them before, but lost them somewhere during house shift and did not bother thereafter.
I just use a single HDMI port for fire TV stick in my Pana plasma

simple plug in and easy to remove as well.
I have used them before, but lost them somewhere during house shift and did not bother thereafter.
I just use a single HDMI port for fire TV stick in my Pana plasma
Thanks Kannan. I will order the same Sean suggested
I'm still in good ol' RCA era. Haven't yet "graduated" to hdmi for hifi. The only hdmi ports are on my Panasonic tv both of which are in use.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back