How to recover hacked Instagram?

hifimaddy

OFF THE TOPIC

I was running a recognised Instagram page related to architecture, my profession. This morning it has been hacked, and they changed the email to some other email and also changed the username, and I can't even recover anything. password or username. and the hacker sent me an email asking for 1.500 euros to give back the account. He hacked and disabled the account, and I think I can't even see that account from other accounts. I have reported the Instagram, but they changed everything, so I don't think they can resolve it. So someone who is an expert in technology and the IT field would be helpful to me.

thank you
vishnu

Happened to me once with the O&B account, all post where deleted and all spam posted. Although I was able to recover the account with ph number.

Happened to me once with the O&B account, all post where deleted and all spam posted. Although I was able to recover the account with ph number.
I tried with my email and phone number. email, they are saying it has changed, but with my phone number, while I am trying, it is going to my personal account. They are sending emails to unidentified email addresses. They changed my email to a guy's email, but it's in Gmail.

I didnt reply till now as I dont know how to recover your lost account. But my yahoo mail got hacked a few years ago. From there my Netflix, and hifivision accounts got hacked. Before i realized, a sale was posted with my handle name ( newlash09 ) here for a pair of Quad Z2 speakers, and the unsuspecting buyers monies pocketed. The hacker had an Indian phone number to which money was transferred, so it was someone local in India, and someone very familiar with the sales procedure of our forum. Anyways just sharing to stress on the importance of having 2 layer authentication where ever possible. And maybe better to move on, as nothing can be done now, except pay up the hackers demand and hope they return back all the content. Which I also suspect. The police have a cyber cell, but they are busy with financial thefts, to bother with your intellectual property theft on instagram. So maybe better to just swallow and move on.

I tried with my email and phone number. email, they are saying it has changed, but with my phone number, while I am trying, it is going to my personal account. They are sending emails to unidentified email addresses. They changed my email to a guy's email, but it's in Gmail.
In your personal account do you have the option to access other accounts linked to your personal account?
In my case, long touching my dp would bring a selector to select other accounts. Please check the attached image.

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpeg
    IMG_5086.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
I didnt reply till now as I dont know how to recover your lost account. But my yahoo mail got hacked a few years ago. From there my Netflix, and hifivision accounts got hacked. Before i realized, a sale was posted with my handle name ( newlash09 ) here for a pair of Quad Z2 speakers, and the unsuspecting buyers monies pocketed. The hacker had an Indian phone number to which money was transferred, so it was someone local in India, and someone very familiar with the sales procedure of our forum. Anyways just sharing to stress on the importance of having 2 layer authentication where ever possible. And maybe better to move on, as nothing can be done now, except pay up the hackers demand and hope they return back all the content. Which I also suspect. The police have a cyber cell, but they are busy with financial thefts, to bother with your intellectual property theft on instagram. So maybe better to just swallow and move on.
Yes, I have already moved on. They can hack the accounts, but the ideas and skills are ours; they can't do anything for that.

In your personal account do you have the option to access other accounts linked to your personal account?
In my case, long touching my dp would bring a selector to select other accounts. Please check the attached image.
I checked everything, and there is nothing like that; it was logged out completely from my devices.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back