How to Remove Ads ON Andriod box

Ads on Android on any device are a nuisance. Apparently all free apps have ads. To get rid of them, got to use the Paid version of the apps.

MaSh

I am using Adguard for more than an year, lifetime subscription, its working very well for me.
https://adguard.com/en/license.html#new/INR/PREMIUM/36500/1

I bought it when it was on sale. For Rs575 you can get a lifetime subscription.

I don't see any ads except in youtube.

This willl work only on the device it's installed
Plus more resources consumed on that machine

Pi-hole works on the whole network and does not consume any kind of resources on any device

It's also got something related to vpn where even on mobile network you can make pihole on your home WiFi block ads for you

But it's slightly risky as there needs to be an open port in the home network

Pi-hole works on the whole network and does not consume any kind of resources on any device

It's also got something related to von where even on mobile network you can make pihole on your home WiFi block ads for you

It's also got something related to vpn where even on mobile network you can make pihole on your home WiFi block ads for you

I didn't see any performance impact on my mobile, Samsung c7 Pro & same with Lenovo p2.

I agree PiHole is better compared to Adguard, which is device specific but Adguard works for both WiFi & Mobile data networks inside & outside the HOME. So depends on the specific requirement.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back